Your cart is currently empty!
Aramith Pro Cup Pool Balls – Value Pack
for orders over $100
*not tables or arcade machines
10% OFF accessories
*offer is for online sales only
The Aramith Pro Cup Pool Balls are Renowned for their Exceptional Endurance
They feature a through-hardened vitrified surface with ultra-high density, ensuring scratch and impact resistance.
The Aramith Billiard Ball Cleaner, tailored for phenolic balls, maintains the polished and lustrous appearance of your Aramith billiard balls and is best matched with the Aramith Micro-Fibre Cloth, with its high absorption and resistance, guarantees excellent cleaning performance.
Introducing the comprehensive Aramith Pro Cup Pool Balls Super Value Pack
- Super Aramith Pro Billiard Pool Ball Set (2 1/4″) with Six Red Dots:
- Matched Professional Set: Precise calibration for maximum consistency.
- Worldwide Endorsement: Crafted with professional-grade Aramith phenolic resin.
- Lowest Yearly Table Cost: Extra durable smooth surface minimizes cloth wear.
- Pro-Cup Cue Ball:
- Enhanced durability and smooth finish for optimal performance.
- Aramith Micro-Fibre Cloth:
- Ultra-high absorption: Absorbs 4x its weight in water, 8x its weight in grease.
- High cloth resistance: Strong fibre with “w” anchorage for no fibres lost on the ball surface.
- Great dimensional stability: No shrinkage after hot wash (60 C/140 F).
- Aramith Billiard Ball Cleaner:
- Specifically made for phenolic balls.
- Volume: 250 ml.
- Jim Rempe 2 1/4″ Training Ball:
- 2-sided training cue ball with a 56-page instructions booklet.
- Concept and design by Jim Rempe.
- Beginner and advanced player sides for skill development.
The Aramith Pro Cup Pool Balls Value Pack also offers a dual-sided design and instructional booklet in English, French, and Spanish, making it ideal for both beginners and advanced players to learn how to work with the Jim Rempe Training Ball.
Aramith Balls last up to 5 times longer
Uncompromising Quality & Performance
Experience unparalleled durability with Aramith balls where constant impact is met with superior resistance year after year.
Through a phenolic heat-curing process, material tensions are fully stabilized, resulting in a vitrified high-density surface offering maximum resistance, enduring over 50 times more impacts than other materials.
If a product performs better and lasts 50 times longer, what is the point of spending a few dollars less to get an inferior product that will need to be replaced more often?
Choose Aramith for professional play, clubs, pubs and in the home.
Enjoy a lifetime of better play with Aramith balls.